Point of Sale (POS)
A Point of Sale (PoS) terminal is a portable device that allows local debit cardholders make payment for goods and services in a retail environment.
GTBank PoS terminal provides a convenient, modern & efficient means of processing payment online & real-time as value is credited to the Merchants account within 24 hours.
These terminals can be used to perform a variety of financial transactions such as:
- Vending airtime (recharge)
- Balance enquiry
The benefits of the PoS terminal to Merchants include the following:
- Improved efficiency minimises cash handling and aids reconciliation
- Increase in sales as Merchant have access to both cash and card-carrying Customers
- Instant confirmation of payment for goods
- Reduces cost of Personnel and equipment for handling cash receipts
- Reduces exposure to loss due to armed robbery or pilferage by Employees
- Eliminates the inconvenience of cheque confirmation and clearing period.
Please click here to find a POS close to you.
Stand a chance to go to Brazil with GTBank Cards
You can be one of the lucky winners to win a trip to the Brazil 2014 WorldCup! ITS SIMPLE.
Here is how to WIN:
- Use your #MasterCard on POS in any retail outlets nationwide, and stand a chance to win a free trip to Brazil.
- The more purchases you make, the more your chances of winning!
ALSO Use your card on POS and get some of your cash back.