Online Bill Payment
Guaranty Trust Bank offers an online payment system where you can pay bills without going through the hassles of writing cheques and carrying cash around.
With the Online Bill payment, you can pay your utility bills such as Visa fees, make church payments, Quickteller payments, etc.
- Saves time and money that would otherwise be spent travelling to traditional pay points such as ATMS.
- Fast and efficient update/reconciliation of accounts upon payment.
How Does It Work?
This service has been structured in a way that you could pay your bills online through Guaranty Trust Bank Internet banking services.
- Log on to www.gtbank.com
- Select the Internet banking login menu on the homepage.
- Enter your user ID and password and then click the login button.
- Click on Payments Menu by the left hand side of the Internet Banking Page
- Follow the stated instructions, Complete the form with the required details and submit.
If you experience problems in the use of this service or would like further information about online bill payment,
Please email your queries or request to
or dial our contact centre GTConnect on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 01-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900 and follow the voice prompt or press 2 and 0 to speak to an Agent.