Features & Benefits
- Competitive tiered interest rates (the more you save, the more you earn)
Below N1 000 000
2.50% per annum
N1 000 000 to below N5 000 000
2.75% per annum
N5 000 000 and above
3.00% per annum
Allows lodgments of cheques, drafts and dividends into the account, subject to a maximum of N100,000 per instrument
Periodic lodgments can be made into the account through Standing Order/automated direct debits.
- Complimentary invite to SKS Fun events
- Gift items provided when milestone points are achieved.
SKS can be converted into a regular savings or current account, with the young saver as an authorized signatory. This is however only after the Smart kid saver has attained the age of 18
From the age of 13, an SKS Teen account will be opened for the teenager which comes with a free Trendy Teen MasterCard (issued upon Parent’s request) so the child can learn to manage money responsibly.
- One passport photograph of each signatory and Smart Kid.
- Valid ID for each signatory (International Passport, National Driver's license, National ID Card).
- Utility bill
- Copy of Smart Kid's birth Certificate.
SKS Back to School Competition
The SKS “Back to School” creative writing competition is subject to the following terms and conditions. By participating in this competition, entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
Entrants should include the following information (IN BLOCK CAPITALS) with their submission:
- Parent and own email address
- Parent’s Telephone number
- Category of entry
- Name of School
Entrants can only be in one category as illustrated below:
- Primary School - “My Last Holiday” a 100 word essay.
- Junior Secondary School- “Looking forward to a New Session” a 200 word essay.
- Senior Secondary School- “Most Memorable thing from last session” a 300 word essay.
Submissions for the SKS “Back to school” creative writing competition will begin on Friday 9th September 2016, and will close on Friday 14th October 2016. If your entry is received after this date it will not be submitted to the judges.
Prizes to be won include:
- Ipad Touch
- Ipad air
- Beat by Dre head phones
- Lego Gifts
The Closing date for this Competition is 6pm, Friday, 14th October 2016.
Click here to read the Terms & Condition for the SKS Back to School Creativing Writing Contest.