The Seniors account is a current account which offers free banking services to senior citizens who are aged 65 years and above.
"Click here to read our Terms and Conditions"
Features & Benefits
- Zero COT
- No minimum account opening balance
- Free ATM card
- Free Cheque book
- Free SMS (GeNs notification)
- Unlimited withdrawals at ATMs within Nigeria and abroad, wherever you see the MasterCard logo
- No need to queue (use of Fast Track lane)
- It is a checking account which allows senior citizens to carry out banking transactions with ease from any of our branches nationwide.
- Senior citizens can effect transactions on the Seniors account via the use of Cheques, ATM debit card or our various electronic channels (Internet banking, telephone banking and GTConnect our interactive contact centre).
- Duly completed application form
- One passport photograph of the account holder.
- Copy of a utility bill issued within the last three months. (Originals should be brought to any of our branches for sighting).
- Identification document for each signatory e.g International Passport, National ID Card, National Drivers License etc (Originals should be brought to any of our branches for sighting).
- One reference form duly completed by an individual or corporate body maintaining a current account with a bank in Nigeria.