GTBank Prepaid Dollar MasterCard
GTBank Prepaid Dollar MasterCard is an international payment card issued in partnership with MasterCard Worldwide.
The GTBank Prepaid Dollar MasterCard is available to GTBank customers and non-customers instantly to cater to all their various payment needs.
Features and Benefits
- Access to Cash - Gives the customer 24-hour access to funds from about 2.1 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
- Acceptance for Payment - Can be used to pay for goods and services at over 34 million MasterCard locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, etc.) in over 210 countries and across other channels (ATM, POS and online).
- Safety - Employs the use of Chip and PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions.
- The Prepaid MasterCard (USD) is non-personalized so your name will not appear on the front of the card.
- Non-Account holders: Completed Application form, 2 (Two) Referees, US Dollar Domiciliary Account, 1 (one) recent passport photograph, A Recent Utility Bill, A copy of your Driver License or International Passport (for non-account holders), and issuance fee of $10.
- Account holders: Completed Application form, 2 (Two) Referees for customers without current/Dollar accounts, US Dollar Domiciliary Account (where account holder does not already have one), and issuance fee of $10.
- ATM Withdrawals: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
- POS/WEB: $5,000
- Annual Spend Limit: $20,000