Features and Benefits
- Acceptance for Payment - Can be used to pay for goods and services at about 34 million merchant locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, etc) in 210 countries.
- Higher daily transaction limits on local ATM withdrawals.
- No charges for Online or POS Terminal Transactions
- Access to the MasterCard Moments Website: http://www.mastercardmoments.com/, which contains information about the various privileges you can enjoy at MasterCard partner outlets worldwide.
- Accessibility gives the customer 24-hour access to cash from about 2.1 million ATMs worldwide.
- Safety - Employs the use of Chip and PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure, which is an additional secure verification feature for web (online) transactions. Please see www.gtbank.com/cardsecure for a guide on how to register for this service.
- Personalized - Customer's name is embossed on the card
- Validity: 2 years
All Platinum Banking customers
- Local ATM Withdrawals*: N200,000
- Local POS transaction*: N5,000,000
- International POS & Online transactions: $1,000 monthly
N/B: ATM cash withdrawals have been limited to within Nigeria.
*For your daily International spending limits, kindly call GTCONNECT, our 24 hour contact center, on +234 80 3900 3900, +234 80 2900 2900 or +234 1 4480000 to get current limits.
Your next destination is on us when you ride Uber in Nigeria or abroad with your GTBank Card.
Simply follow the steps below to begin:
- Download the Uber app on your smartphone from www.uber.com/app
- Register your GTBank card (offer is applicable to both Naira and Dollar denominated cards)
- Request for a ride and enter the promo code GTBANK when prompted
Kindly note that this offer is valid till July 2017 for first time riders only.