Features and Benefits
Multi-purpose spending companion – Your GTBank Naira MasterCard is capable of making all forms of local payments across all channels (ATM, POS, Online) and international payments (via POS & Online) such as:
- School Tuition & Accommodation Fees: You can cover tuition and accommodation payments for your wards Locally via the payment portal on the website of the educational institution or in person using the merchant’s POS terminal.
- Shopping Online: With your card, you no longer have to wait until you travel to shop. You can now do so at many international websites that offer delivery to Nigeria such as ASOS, Amazon, Victoria Secret, River Island, Hawes and Curtis and many more.
- Safety - Your card eliminates the risk and inconvenience of carrying cash and has security features such as Chip and PIN technology which guards against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure which is an additional verification feature for web (online) transactions. Please visit www.gtbank.com/cardsecure for a guide on how to register for this service.
The card is valid for 3 years
Issued automatically to all Guaranty Trust Bank individual current and savings account holders.
- Local ATM Withdrawals: N150,000
- Local POS transactions: N3,000,000
- International POS & Online transactions: $100 monthly
N/B: ATM cash withdrawals have been limited to within Nigeria.
Introducing Card Secure from Guaranty Trust Bank
GTBank has simplified the process of completing online international transactions with your GTBank card through the use of a One Time Password (OTP) to complete online international transactions on merchants’ sites that require a MasterCard Secure Code or Verified by Visa code.
One Time Password (OTP) is an added card security feature for all GTBank cardholders.
It is a unique 6-digit code that can be received via:
- Registered Phone number
- Registered Email Address
- GTBank Hardware token
The code received can then be used to confirm or complete online purchases whilst shopping online at participating online merchants.
Benefits of Card Secure
- Enhanced Online Security
- Easy to use
- No required software to download and works from any computer.
Your next destination is on us when you ride Uber in Nigeria or abroad with your GTBank Card.
Simply follow the steps below to begin:
- Download the Uber app on your smartphone from www.uber.com/app
- Register your GTBank card (offer is applicable to both Naira and Dollar denominated cards)
- Request for a ride and enter the promo code GTBANK when prompted
Kindly note that this offer is valid till July, 2017 for first time riders only.