- Security: Use of Chip and PIN technology to guide against unauthorized transactions. This card cannot perform Secure Code transactions.
- Personalization: Dollar Corporate cards can be personalized with a unique identifier to align with the organisation's needs
- Validity Period: Dollar Corporate cards are valid for 2 years
- Accessibility: Provides 24 hours access to funds via all international channels (ATM, POS & WEB)
- Safety: Elimates the risk and inconvenience of cash handling
- Monitor card transactions, make payments and transfer funds online 24/7 via GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPs)
- Effective Expense Tool: The Dollar Corporate Card serves as an effective administrative expenditure products relating to the organizations’ daily operating expenses
- Account Reconciliation: Access to online and email statements in varying formats.
- Fraud Detecting Tool: An advanced technology application that monitors all the organization’s card transactions based on rules implemented to flag suspicious or fraudulent card transactions resulting from card loss, theft or card compromise. It allows a card block / restriction once a suspicious card transaction is flagged by the application
Dollar Denominated Corporate Card
- Request Letter signed by 2 Directors (stating card name (max 21 characters) and card pick-up branch)
- Completed Dollar Corporate Card form
- Copy of form CAC2 (for sole proprietorships) or form CAC7 (for limited liability companies)
- International ATM Withdrawals: $1000
- International POS/Web transactions: No Limit
- Annual Spend Limit: No Limit