Features and Benefits
- Accessibility - 24 hour access to funds from about 2.1 million ATMs worldwide.
- Worldwide Acceptance - GTBank MasterCard can be used to pay for goods and services at 34 million merchant locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, e.t.c.) and across other channels such as the Internet.
- Convenience - Your GTBank MasterCard is an invaluable tool, especially when making your Airline and Hotel reservations.
- Affordability - The GTBank Debit MasterCard can be issued with a minimum of N1,000.
- Security - The card employs the use of Chip and PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions.
- Cardholder's name, number and expiry date are printed on the front of the card.
- Validity is for 2 years.
- The 3 digit Card Validation Value (CVV2) is printed on the reverse side of the card, beside the signature panel.
Customer will be required to open a dollar domiciliary account with the following documents: Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form, 2 (Two) Referees, 1 (one) recent passport photograph, a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver's License or International Passport and an issuance fee of N1,000 (or it's equivalent in dollars).
- (USD) Domiciliary Account holders:
Customers will require the following: Completed Dollar card Application form and an issuance fee of N1,000 (or it's equivalent in dollars).
- ATM Withdrawal: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
- POS/Online: No Limit
- Annual Spend Limit: No Limit
*ATM withdrawal fee: $3.50
How to Request for a Dollarcard
You can now request for a GTBank Dollarcard via any of the following channels:
Dollarcard Request via Internet Banking:
- Login to internet banking
- Go to ‘Cards’ section
- Click ‘Dollar Cards Request’
- Click on ‘New Request’
- Fill the form and click submit
Dollarcard Request via GTWorld App:
- Log on to GTWorld
- Swipe to the left
- Click on “Cards” section
- Click on “Dollar Card Request”
- Complete the form and submit
Dollarcard Request via any GTBank Branch:
- Kindly visit any GTBank branch to request for a GTBank Dollar card