- Security – Use of Chip and PIN technology to guide against unauthorized transactions
- Personalization – Naira Corporate Debit cards can be personalized with a unique identifier to align with the organization’s needs
- Validity Period - Naira Corporate Debit cards are valid for 3 years
- Accessibility – Provides 24 hours access to funds via all channels (ATM, POS & WEB)
- Safety – Eliminates the risk and inconvenience of cash handling
- Reloadable – Naira Corporate Debit card are reloadable in line with the applicable limits as determined by the organization when funds previously loaded are exhausted
- Monitor card transactions, make payments and transfer funds online 24/7 via GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPs)
- Effective Expense Tool: The Naira Corporate Debit Card serves as an effective administrative expenditure products relating to the organizations’ daily operating expenses
- Account Reconciliation: Access to online and email statements in varying formats.
- Fraud Detecting Tool: An advanced technology application that monitors all the organization’s card transactions based on rules implemented to flag suspicious or fraudulent card transactions resulting from card loss, theft or card compromise. It allows a card block / restriction once a suspicious card transaction is flagged by the application.
Naira Denominated Corporate Card
- Request Letter signed by 2 Directors (stating card name (max 21 characters) and card pick-up branch)
- Copy of form CAC2 (for sole proprietorships) or form CAC7 (for limited liability companies)
- Local ATM Withdrawals: N150,000
- Local POS transactions: N5,000,000
Please note that GTBank Corporate Naira Cards are restricted are for international transactions